You are welcome to contribute to HyperFormula's development. Your help is much appreciated in any of the following topics:
- Making pull requests
- Adding new functions
- Adding new features
- Improving the quality of the existing code
- Improving performance
- Improving documentation and public API
- Reporting bugs
- Suggesting improvements
- Suggesting new features
# Good first issue
Adding a new function would be a huge help for the growth of the library and should not be too problematic for a first issue. Extending the library of translations is also a good task to start with. Here (opens new window) you can find a list of function translations.
Visit the building section to
get more info about the development process and check the list of commands you
can run in this project. Check the
folder in the project - all translations are kept there.
For the functions see the
interpreter/plugin folder. Both of them
are a good starting point.
# How to get started
- First, sign this Contributor License Agreement (opens new window) to allow us to use and publish your changes.
- Always make your changes on a separate branch. This will speed up the merging process.
- Always make the target of your pull request the
- For any change you make, add test specs to the
- Please lint the code. See the section about using linter.
- Add a comprehensive description of all the changes.
# Code of conduct
By participating in this project, you are expected to uphold our Code of Conduct.